Q. I am not affliated with BC Law but I need an attorney to help me with a legal matter. Can you recommend a faculty member?


The Law Library does not provide referral service on legal matters. However, you may seek assistance from the Massachusetts Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service. Visit www.masslawhelp.com for more information on how they can help you.

  • Last Updated Dec 10, 2018
  • Views 20
  • Answered By Sherry Xin Chen

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0